12:00 AM
 | 
Jan 03, 2005
 |  BC Week In Review  |  Company News  |  Deals

Ardent, Enhance Biotech deal

EBOI completed its previously announced merger with Ardent (see BioCentury, Aug. 16, 2004). EBOI shareholders own 55% of the combined company, and Ardent shareholders own the remaining 45%. EBOI CEO...

Read the full 128 word article

User Sign in

Trial Subscription

Get a 4-week free trial subscription to BioCentury Week In Review

Article Purchase

$35 USD
More Info >