Back to School: How biopharma can reboot drug development. Access exclusive analysis here

Dara BioSciences, Point Therapeutics, Bayer deal

Dara and POTP will reverse-merge. Dara stockholders will own 96.4% of the combined company, and POTP shareholders will own the remaining 3.6%. Dara's lead compound

Read the full 256 word article

Trial Subscription

Get a two-week free trial subscription to BioCentury

SIGN UP

Article Purchase

This article may not be distributed to non-subscribers
More Info >PURCHASE