ARTICLE | Company News

PharmAthene, Siga deal

March 20, 2006 8:00 AM UTC

Biodefense companies SIGA and PharmAthene will reverse-merge in a stock deal. PharmAthene shareholders will own 68% of the combined company, and SIGA stockholders will own the remaining 32%. The combined company will retain PharmAthene's name and headquarters. The deal is expected to close during the second or third quarter. ...