BioCentury's websites will be down for upgrades starting at 9 p.m. PDT on Monday, August 26. We expect the downtime to last no more than 6 hours, and we apologize for any inconvenience.

12:00 AM
 | 
Aug 10, 2009
 |  BC Week In Review  |  Company News  |  Deals

Anesiva, Arcion deal

Arcion will reverse-merge with Anesiva. Arcion shareholders will own 64% of the combined company, and Anesiva shareholders will own the remaining 36%. The newco will retain Arcion's name and plans to raise at least $20 million in a financing...

Read the full 172 word article

User Sign in

Trial Subscription

Get a 4-week free trial subscription to BioCentury Week In Review

Article Purchase

$35 USD
More Info >