- 1 Select an individual company, use an existing
list, or create a custom list
- To view a single company, click on Company Name and enter the name
in the text box. You can alternatively enter the stock ticker symbol or company name abbreviation instead. Click
view the selected company's pipeline.
- To view data for an existing list, click on All Companies, and
then choose the list from the drop-down list box. Click
view all the pipelines for the companies on the selected list.
- To create a custom list of companies or a custom list of products by indication,
select All Companies or an existing list from the drop-down
list box and then use the filters under Filter Companies By and
Filter Products By.
- 2Select saved criteria
- To load previously saved criteria, choose a saved list from the drop-down box. The
saved criteria will then load next to the appropriate filter. Click
view all the products/indications for the selected companies and criteria.
- 3Select Show Products/Indications
Show Product is only activated when All Companies
is NOT selected under Company Lists . Once Show Product
is activated, the default setting is to show all products including originated,
out-licensed and in-licensed.
- To change the selection, click on Show Product and select the radio button
next to Show products where the company in-licensed the product, or else Show products where
the company originated or out-licensed the product.
Note: When in-licensed products are chosen, the company that originated
and out-licensed that product will appear in the first column. The company that
in-licensed the product will appear in the partner column.
- 4Filter Companies By
Click on the filter name and make your selections when the options are displayed
on the right.
- Example: click on Region and check the box next to Europe to filter
for companies that are based in Europe.
- 5Filter Products By
- To look up a specific product click Product Name, enter the product
name or compound number into the text box, and press Search.
- To find products that do not meet a specific disease criterion or target a specific
molecular target, you can enter a search term or terms in the Product Description
field (example: vaccine, stem cell)
- To find all products with a specific molecular target, click on Molecular
Target, enter the specific molecular target into the text box, and press Search.
- To find all products with a specific mechanism of action, click on Mechanism
of Action, enter the specific mechanism of action into the text box, and press Search.
- To find all products with a specific therapeutic modality, click on Therapeutic Modality
and then check the boxes next to the desired therapeutic modalities.
- 6Display Indications By
Data are displayed one record per product per indication. These filters are on the
- Example: to see compounds in Phase III trials to treat multiple sclerosis, click
on Disease Category, then click the chevron next to Autoimmune
and check the box next to multiple sclerosis (MS).
After that click on Phase of Development and check the
box next to Phase III.
Filters are additive. If you selected Region: Europe, Disease
Category: Multiple sclerosis (MS), Phase of Development:
Phase III, your results will show only European companies that have a product in
Phase III trials for multiple sclerosis (MS).
- 7View and format your results
Display your table by clicking
When the table displays, click on a company name to view its profile.
- 2Set Email Alert (Optional)
After you display your results you can set an email alert to inform to inform you
when a product becomes part of the group or drops out of the group because it no
longer meets your criteria. Click on
above your displayed results.
FULL ACCESS TO BIOCENTURY ONLINE INTELLIGENCE (BCIQ) AND THE BIOCENTURY ARCHIVES IS LIMITED TO AUTHORIZED SUBSCRIBERS WHO HAVE READ AND AGREED TO THE BIOCENTURY USER AGREEMENT
. All contents Copyright © 1993-2014 BioCentury Publications, Inc. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The contents of this Web Site are protected under U.S. and foreign copyright and intellectual property laws, and no part of this Web Site or its contents may not be photocopied, reproduced or retransmitted in any form without the written consent of BioCentury, which may be requested from Reprints/Permissions
. BioCentury®; The Bernstein Report on BioBusiness™; The BioCentury 100™; and The Clear Route to ROI™; Because Real Intelligence is Hard to Find™; BCIQ™; and BioPharma’s Knowledge Center™ are trademarks of BioCentury Publications, Inc., P.O. Box 1246 San Carlos, CA 94070. SciBX® and SciBX: Science-Business eXchange® are trademarks of Nature America, Inc. that are jointly used by BioCentury Publications, Inc. and Nature America, Inc.