To view and edit saved Archives searches, select Archives Saved Searches
under the Archives Options tab. Here you will see all of the previously
saved Archives searches. Click on the saved search name if you would like to change
the name or description of the list. To Delete or Edit a particular criteria set,
place a check mark next to a named criteria set and then click on one of the options
above the table.
To edit an existing Archives saved search:
Click on the saved search name and a pop-up window will appear containing the saved
search terms and options on how you can modify them.
- To save changes to your saved search:
- To apply the saved search in the Archives:
- To save the search under a different name:
- A pop-up window will appear that will allow you to name the new criteria set and
to give it a description.
- This saved search will appear in your Archives saved searches and when you are in
- The tools window will close and the browser will re-direct to the BioCentury Archives
and the search criteria will load automatically.
To delete a saved search:
- Place a check mark in the box next to search you would like to delete.
To create a new search
- Click on
- You will be taken to the BioCentury Archives.
FULL ACCESS TO BIOCENTURY ONLINE INTELLIGENCE (BCIQ) AND THE BIOCENTURY ARCHIVES IS LIMITED TO AUTHORIZED SUBSCRIBERS WHO HAVE READ AND AGREED TO THE BIOCENTURY USER AGREEMENT
. All contents Copyright © 1993-2014 BioCentury Publications, Inc. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The contents of this Web Site are protected under U.S. and foreign copyright and intellectual property laws, and no part of this Web Site or its contents may not be photocopied, reproduced or retransmitted in any form without the written consent of BioCentury, which may be requested from Reprints/Permissions
. BioCentury®; The Bernstein Report on BioBusiness™; The BioCentury 100™; and The Clear Route to ROI™; Because Real Intelligence is Hard to Find™; BCIQ™; and BioPharma’s Knowledge Center™ are trademarks of BioCentury Publications, Inc., P.O. Box 1246 San Carlos, CA 94070. SciBX® and SciBX: Science-Business eXchange® are trademarks of Nature America, Inc. that are jointly used by BioCentury Publications, Inc. and Nature America, Inc.