- 1 Select an individual company, use an existing
list, or create a custom list
- To view a single company, click on Company Name and enter the name
in the text box. Click
view all the selected company,s financial reports.
- To view data for an existing list, click on All Companies, and
then choose the list from the drop-down list box. Click
view all the financial reports for the companies on the selected list.
- To create a custom list of companies or a custom list of financial reports, select All
Companies or an existing list from the drop-down list box and then use
the filters under Filter Companies By and Display Reports By.
- 2Select saved criteria
- To load previously saved criteria, choose a saved list from the drop-down box. The
saved criteria will then load next to the appropriate filter. Click
view all the financial reports for the selected companies and criteria.
- 3Filter Companies By
Click on the filter name and make your selections when the options are displayed
on the right.
- Example: click on Region and check the box next to Europe to filter
for companies that are based in Europe.
- Example: click on Financial Statements and under Specify
Financial Period, select fiscal year and then use the drop-down menus to
select 2007 and 2nd fiscal quarter. Under Specify Financial Statements Criteria,
select Sales from the drop-down menu and enter the amount At Least (>=)10,000,000
and click Add.
- Example: click on CAGR and select Net Income CAGR at least 10% over 1 year ending
- 4Display Reports By
Data are displayed as one record per financial period.
- Example: to see all four quarterly reports for the fiscal year 2007, click on
Financial Periods, and then check the boxes next 1Q07, 2Q07, 3Q07 and 4Q07.
Filters are additive. If you selected Region: Europe, Financial
Statements: 2nd Fiscal Quarter of 2007, Sales at least (>=)100,000,000,
CAGR: Net Income CAGR at least 10% over 1 year ending in 2006,
will show only European companies that had 2Q07 sales (>=)100M and a Net Income
CAGR at least 10% ending in 2006.
- 5View and format your results
Display your table by clicking
When the table displays, click on a company name to view its profile.
FULL ACCESS TO BIOCENTURY ONLINE INTELLIGENCE (BCIQ) AND THE BIOCENTURY ARCHIVES IS LIMITED TO AUTHORIZED SUBSCRIBERS WHO HAVE READ AND AGREED TO THE BIOCENTURY USER AGREEMENT
. All contents Copyright © 1993-2013 BioCentury Publications, Inc. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The contents of this Web Site are protected under U.S. and foreign copyright and intellectual property laws, and no part of this Web Site or its contents may not be photocopied, reproduced or retransmitted in any form without the written consent of BioCentury, which may be requested from Reprints/Permissions
. BioCentury®; The Bernstein Report on BioBusiness™; The BioCentury 100™; and The Clear Route to ROI™; Because Real Intelligence is Hard to Find™; BCIQ™; and BioPharma’s Knowledge Center™ are trademarks of BioCentury Publications, Inc., P.O. Box 1246 San Carlos, CA 94070. SciBX® and SciBX: Science-Business eXchange® are trademarks of Nature America, Inc. that are jointly used by BioCentury Publications, Inc. and Nature America, Inc.