Using your favorite searches in BCIQ, you can set up an email alert that will notify
you of new content in the areas that interest you most. Email alerts are issued
following our once-weekly updates to BCIQ
- 1Create a new BCIQ email alert
- Click on
to select the module in which you would like to create your new BCIQ alert. You
may create an alert in the Pipeline Analyst, in Company Peer Groups under the Company
Analyst, and in Financings under the Financial Analyst.
- Step 1. Read the instructions in the pop-up window, or close the
window to see the module you chose and begin entering the criteria for your alert.
You can also read instructions on how to set up a BCIQ alert in the BCIQ
page under BCIQ Alerts
- Step 2. Click
Table to lock in your criteria.
- Step 3. The
Set Email Alert
button will display on the next page, along with a table that contains all the company's
financings, or a message indicating that no current records meet your criteria
Set Email Alert. In the pop-up window that appears, enter a name for
the alert, then click Submit.
- Tip: The criteria set you have created will be saved for future use in the drop-down
box below Financings Default Criteria.
- You can manage your alerts here in MyBioCentury Tools under the Email Alert tab.
- 2Manage BCIQ email alerts
- To edit a BCIQ email alert
- Click the underlined criteria name.
- In the pop-up window, edit your alert here and click submit to enter your changes.
- To delete a BCIQ email alert
- Place a check mark in the box next to the alert you would like to delete.
- To view a company list
- Click the underlined name of the company list.
- A pop up window will appear with your list of companies displayed.
- To view a set of criteria you created
- Click the underlined criteria name you would like to view.
- A pop up window will appear with your criteria displayed.
- To reset your email alert so only new results, since the last time
you viewed your email alert results online, will display
- In the Reset On Viewing column, place a check mark in the box next
to the alert you would like to reset.
- If you uncheck this box, each alert you receive will contain all the results for
your alert since the date you set up your alert.
- To view your alert results online
- Click View Results.
- This will take you to the appropriate BCIQ module and load the results for your
alert. New records for your alert will display with a green background.
FULL ACCESS TO BIOCENTURY ONLINE INTELLIGENCE (BCIQ) AND THE BIOCENTURY ARCHIVES IS LIMITED TO AUTHORIZED SUBSCRIBERS WHO HAVE READ AND AGREED TO THE BIOCENTURY USER AGREEMENT
. All contents Copyright © 1993-2014 BioCentury Publications, Inc. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The contents of this Web Site are protected under U.S. and foreign copyright and intellectual property laws, and no part of this Web Site or its contents may not be photocopied, reproduced or retransmitted in any form without the written consent of BioCentury, which may be requested from Reprints/Permissions
. BioCentury®; The Bernstein Report on BioBusiness™; The BioCentury 100™; and The Clear Route to ROI™; Because Real Intelligence is Hard to Find™; BCIQ™; and BioPharma’s Knowledge Center™ are trademarks of BioCentury Publications, Inc., P.O. Box 1246 San Carlos, CA 94070. SciBX® and SciBX: Science-Business eXchange® are trademarks of Nature America, Inc. that are jointly used by BioCentury Publications, Inc. and Nature America, Inc.